The purpose of this How to Guide is to provide instructions on how to assign a Watch to a user profile.
Prior to assigning the Watch to a participant profile, users should ensure the Watch is fully charged. For instructions on charging the Watch, refer to How to Guide: Charging the Watch
Prior to assigning the Watch, the participant profile must already be created in the physIQ portal. For instructions on creating a participant profile, refer to How to Guide: Creating a Participant Profile
- Turn on the watch by holding down the top button on the right side of the Watch
- Login to your physIQ portal, navigate to the participant specific Dashboard and select Patient Settings
- Select Devices
- Select Assign Devices
- The assign device window will appear with a Registration Code. Keep this window open. The code will expire after 5 minutes
- Select Connect on the Watch
- Select Input Code on the Watch
- A number pad will display on the Watch. Enter the Registration Code displayed on the portal and select the enter symbol
- Select Okay on the Watch.
- On the Watch, the Verify Code screen will appear with the code entered on the previous screen.
- On the physIQ portal, the Confirmed screen will appear. Confirm the code on the Watch matches the code displayed on the screen. If the code matches, select Yes on the portal
- Once Yes is selected on the portal, the Successful Activation screen will appear on the Watch.
- The Watch is now paired and will return to the Home Screen
Need further support? Contact our technical support line at (855)-869-9054