The purpose of this How to Guide is to provide instructions on resetting the physIQ phone. Once the physIQ phone is reset, the phone will no longer be connected to a user profile.
It is critical to reset the monitoring application between participants. Prior to starting the phone reset process, confirm the patch data has uploaded to the platform. To confirm, review the participant's dashboard. Data that has uploaded will display with a white line. If there is no data displayed in the portal, DO NOT proceed with the phone reset.
- On the physIQ phone, select the Tile for Settings
- Select Unlock Admin Setting
- The Admin Settings window will appear. Type physiq as the password and select Submit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Admin Settings screen and select Reset App
- The Reset App window will appear to confirm user wishes to proceed. Select Submit
- Once the physIQ phone is reset users will be taken to the Launch PHYSIQ screen on the phone. Select Launch PHYSIQ. Selecting Launch PHYSIQ will take user to the Link to physIQ cloud screen. If users are not taken to the Link to physIQ Cloud screen and are taken to the main landing page with data tiles, the phone has NOT been reset.
Need further support? Contact our technical support line at (855)-869-9054