The purpose of this How to Guide is to provide instructions on how to assign a physIQ phone to a user profile.
Prior to assigning the physIQ phone to a participant profile, users should ensure the physIQ phone is fully charged.
Prior to assigning the physIQ phone, the participant profile must already be created in the physIQ portal. For instructions on creating a participant profile, refer to How to Guide: Creating a Participant Profile
- Turn on the phone by holding down the power button, found on the right side of the phone
- Select Launch PHYSIQ on the phone
- Login to your physIQ portal, navigate to the participant specific Dashboard and select Patient Settings
- Select Devices
- Select Assign Devices
- The Assign Window will appear with a QR Code to scan. Keep this window open to scan the QR code with the physIQ phone. The QR Code will expire after 5 minutes
- Using the physIQ phone, select Scan QR Code. A camera will appear on the phone and when angled at the QR code on the computer screen, will scan automatically.
- Once the QR Code is successfully scanned, a confirmation screen will appear on the computer validating the scanned QR Code on the computer matches the code displayed on the physIQ phone. Review both codes and once confirmed, select Yes on the computer
Need further support? Contact our technical support line at (855)-869-9054